• 507 sqft , 1 bath , 1 bdrm apartment – FOR SALE CAD541,417 . Starting at 429892$ (+GST/QST)
in Golden-Square-Mile, Montréal
Echoing the Golden Square Mile’s historic prestige, Le Sherbrooke juxtaposes the traditional and the contemporary; curtain walls and moulded concrete are articulated with granite, and Beauval limestone quarried in the Bourgogne region of France. The project’s subtle ornamentation is inspired by the Art Nouveau movement popular at the turn of the 20th century – the same era of Sherbrooke Street’s rise to prominence. Le Sherbrooke’s architecture evokes both Montreal’s rich history as well as its reputation as a cosmopolitan, forward-moving, international city.
GOLDEN SQUARE MILE:
MONTREAL’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS NEIGHBOURHOOD
– Eminence and Enduring Beauty. The Golden Square Mile was home to the nation’s foremost leaders, founding barons, and magnates. Montreal’s storied jewel, this neighbourhood is punctuated by grand mansions, greystones, and historical buildings.
– An Affluence of Art and Culture. Located in Montreal’s epicenter of art & culture, Le Sherbrooke is just a stone’s throw from Montreal’s Museum of Fine Arts, the Canadian Centre for Architecture, and the McCord Museum, to name just a few.
– Access and Proximity. Boutiques, cafés, restaurants, shopping, events… The living is easy in the Golden Square Mile. Whether you rise early for a morning jog up Mount-Royal or enjoy a private yoga class on the rooftop at sunset, nature is always close by. All convenient services, including the city’s top healthcare centres, are also within walking distance.
– 25-storey set-back tower and 4-storey gate house on Sherbrooke Street West
– 562 units ranging from studios to penthouses
– 19,000 sq. ft. of amenity spaces, of which
7,300 sq. ft. are exclusive to residents of penthouses and Executive Suites
– Total building area of 490,000 sq. ft.
– 4 levels of underground parking
– 2025 delivery date
– A carefully curated inner courtyard with valet
drop-off and European-designed fountain
– An address in the most desirable neighbourhood
in a city on the rise
We are acting as a buyer-broker of condo units in the Le Sherbrooke project and in no manner represents or is acting as an agent/broker for Broccolini, the seller/developer of the project nor for any affiliated or related entity thereto.